So excited to have two weeks off with NO book reviews due on the immediate horizon-- so these next two weeks are devoted to the books that I've been wanting to savor. Here are a few titles, in no particular order:
* This Song Will Save Your Life, by Leila Sales
* Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell
* How the Light Gets In, by Louise Penny
* Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, by April Genevieve Tucholke
* Neverwhere, by Neil Gaiman
Not sure if I'll make it through all five or not, since savoring is the goal... but I sure am looking forward to lots of hours in a comfy chair in front of the Christmas tree or upstairs in the reading room!